Monday, December 1, 2014

My Very First Webinar!!! Sunday, December 7th, 1300 GMT

Why's and How's of My Desire to Get on the Other Side of My Students' Screens

Making Students' Digital Interface Work: App Flashcards


Let's talk about getting on the important side - the "looked-at" side - of the students' devices.  
I offer suggestions that I used to make learning more attractive for my Saudi Digital Natives using Quizlet & other great apps.
This is a flipped presentation!!!

Please preview my Quick Quizlet Prezi below - four short (less than 3 minutes each) YouTubes introducing the app with step-by-step creation & a sample of lesson delivery. 


Also, here's my Tablet Technology for Teachers Prezi with a screenshot step-by-step of other tablet-mediated teaching tools, including Bluetooth, Google Keep, Merriam Webster Dictionary, SimpleDifferent Website Builder & Socrative. 


Link here for connection details:

                                   & 
Find it streaming at Google+ Hangout on Air - WebHeads In Action

Thanks & see ya Sunday!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment